Level: 41 Obama Supporter
HP: 322 / 5376
322 / 5376
MP: 2567 / 2567
2567 / 2567
EXP: 2685 / 2806
2685 / 2806

Nintendo ID: Bokuten
Warframe came from the ashes of Dark sector back in the day. Here is a beta video of dark sector when it was going to be what warframe kinda turned out to be. The beta version of dark sector and warframe and a lot a like and they are both made by the same people. It is cool to see scrapped ideas for a game come back to life as one great MMO.

One of the best free to play games I have ever played and I sure a lot of you here would like it. Ben and I play the game and we are pretty good at it since we have been playing it for months. The game is going to be coming to the PS4 as a free to play game. Not sure if PC will be able to play with PS4 peeps but I guess we have to wait and see. Pretty much this game is space ninjas with guns. You can do front flips, Wall run, run up walls, Ninja kicks in the air when you run, slide, and do heavy melee smashes on the ground like iron man. Check the videos out. If any of you are interested this game is on steam and my in game name is Bokuten.

Another thing to note: The game play video is dated and the game has changed a bit so if you wanna check what is new in the game go youtube a video if you are interested but it still plays like in the gameplay video so no biggie. The guns you can get in the game may seem like it is pay to win but in the market you can buy weapon blue prints with in game money and you have to find the materials to build your weapon and it isn't all that hard to make a weapon. Also, you don't need to buy new warframe with real money. You just need to by the blue print with in game money and find the parts to the warframe by killing the boss that drops the parts to that warframe. You will need to grind a lot but it doesn't take that long. You will need to build the parts to the warframe you are going to be putting together and building stuff cost in game money but it isn't that hard to get money.

The game is kinda going the way of pay to play but you can still do yourself without having to pay plus when you start out in the game they give you I think 20-30 platinum? Platinum is what you buy with real money. If you are just starting off in the game something to buy is an extra slot for another warframe and weapons. I would be pretty cool to get an active UUDD clan on this game with all the clan stuff they added to the newest update. Off the top of my head is special weapons you can get for being in a clan, in clan PVP, a dojo where someone in the clan can make there own level and anybody in the clan can test it out. For more on that you need to check out what is new with the update which for all that dojo stuff here is a video. So ignore that first part where I said go check a youtube video yourself.

If you guys have any questions about the game and are lazy to do a google search you can ask me or Ben about anything and we will try to answer to the best of our abilities about the game.