Level: 41 Obama Supporter
HP: 322 / 5376
322 / 5376
MP: 2567 / 2567
2567 / 2567
EXP: 2685 / 2806
2685 / 2806

Nintendo ID: Bokuten
Yesterday I was looking to see if I could find a racing game that could compare to Need for Speed Underground 2 and Need for Speed Most Wanted in terms of customization for the vehicle and the game having cops for PC. I couldn't find anything. Sure, I could play the need for speeds mentioned and mod them but the games are out dated. For PC it seems the 2015 Need For Speed is the only game that has what I am looking for but it doesn't come out till spring of this year. Forza Horizon series seems to be a game where you can do pretty much whatever you want to your car just like in need for speed underground 2 but that game is not on PC. Rumors that Forza Horizon might come to PC but I'm not holding my breath on that. The only racing games on PC are racing sims. Sure, they are fun and the more P's the better but I enjoy spending countless hours customizing a vehicle like I did in NFSUD2.
Why is their such a dry spell in the market for racing games where you can customize your car? What happened to the tuning street racing era? Why is everyone on the racing sim train? Discuss.